Natural Cure for Hemorrhoids
There are various Natural cure for hemorrhoids. Often nature cures what even science cannot think of. Natural cure for hemorrhoids provide gradual relief from hemorrhoid pain. With natural cure for hemorrhoids there is no more the need for dietary supplements for the rest of your life. The fear and pain of surgical removal is not required and it can work out more cost effective.
How the natural cure for hemorrhoids work
Improve the vascular circulation & strengthen vein tone to prevent future internal or external hemorrhoids.
It should naturally treat the underlying root causes of hemorrhoids.
It should help relieve the symptoms of hemorrhoids like burning, itching, and anal discomfort.
Some plants extracts, which aid the natural cure for hemorrhoids
Japanese Pagoda Tree- This tree extract is one of the best herbal supplement for naturally treating hemorrhoids. Clinical studies prove that this herbal extract successfully eliminated the hemorrhoids symptoms with a great success rate. The help normalize the permeability of veins and capillaries and strengthen vein walls. They provide necessary nutrients to maintain optimal vein health.
Horse chestnut- This extract is said to have the ability to support vascular circulation, as well as strengthen connective tissues and vein tone.
Butcher's broom- It acts as a natural vasoconstrictor with anti-inflammatory properties and has the ability to strengthen and tone veins.
Astringent- Astringent herbs or extracts applied directly on the affected area help tighten and tone loose tissue, stop bleeding and help promote a soothing and cooling effect on contact. These herbs are also known to help strengthen blood vessels and keep varicose veins in check. They are found in pharmacies in products with herbal hemorrhoids compounds.
Natural cure for hemorrhoids with preventive measures
1. Apply ice packs on the affected areas.
2. Sitz bath, which is a small tub and is specially designed to allow the soaking of hemorrhoids without taking a bath. In this process the rectal area is soaked in hot water for 15-20 minutes about 3-4 times a day. Not only does this helps relieve symptoms but also aids shrinkage of the hemorrhoids
4. Buy a doughnut shaped cushion. They are available in pharmacies and medical supply stores and can be useful to hemorrhoid sufferers. Try and sit on it as instructed.
5. Try and practice healthy bowel habits. Avoid straining your self while passing stool. Don't hold your breathe will on the bowel. Get off the toilet as you are finished.
6. Drink lots of water as it smoothens your stool passage.
7. Eating fresh fruits, vegetables and fibrous food items. Avoid spicy food, chocolates, soda, etc. They will just make things worse