Natural Hemorrhoids Treatment
What is the reason for Natural hemorrhoids treatment. Often nature cures what even science cannot think of. Natural hemorrhoids treatment can bring gradual relief from intense hemorrhoid pain. If it works it may stop bleeding and itching from hemorrhoid. With Natural hemorrhoids treatment there is no more the need for dietary supplements for the rest of your life. The fear and pain of surgical removal is not required and it can work out more cost effective.
What the natural hemorrhoids treatment should do:
Improve the vascular circulation & strengthen vein tone to prevent future internal or external hemorrhoids. It should naturally treat the underlying root causes of hemorrhoids.
It should help relieve the symptoms of hemorrhoids like burning, itching, and anal discomfort.
Some natural hemorrhoids treatment-
Japanese Pagoda Tree- This tree extract is one of the best herbal supplement for naturally treating hemorrhoids. Clinical studies prove that this herbal extract successfully eliminated the hemorrhoids symptoms with a great success rate. The help normalize the permeability of veins and capillaries and strengthen vein walls. They provide necessary nutrients to maintain optimal vein health.
Horse chestnut- This extract is said to have the ability to support vascular circulation, as well as strengthen connective tissues and vein tone.
Butcher's broom- It acts as a natural vasoconstrictor with anti-inflammatory properties and has the ability to strengthen and tone veins.
Apart from these Natural hemorrhoids treatment using herbs there are some measure, which you can take at home.
1. Apply ice packs on the affected areas.
2. Sitz bath, which is a small tub and is specially designed to allow the soaking of hemorrhoids without taking a bath. In this process the rectal area is soaked in hot water for 15-20 minutes about 3-4 times a day. Not only does this helps relieve symptoms but also aids shrinkage of the hemorrhoids.
4. Buy a doughnut shaped cushion. They are available in pharmacies and medical supply stores and can be useful to hemorrhoid sufferers. Try and sit on it as instructed.
5. Try and practice healthy bowel habits. Avoid straining your self while passing stool. Don't hold your breathe will on the bowel. Get off the toilet as you are finished.
6. Drink lots of water as it smoothens your stool passage.
7. Eating fresh fruits, vegetables and fibrous food items.